Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Job = Tired Brain = Some Times Grumpy Wife...

Hello long lost blogger friends! Sorry I haven't posted in freakin forever. I have been so busy with my new job that I haven't even had time to think. The learning curve when I start a new job is huge and there is so much information to take in  I can barely stand it. I am really really liking my new apartment community our residents are wonderful and the people I work with are so great. It really feels like a family, which I know is so cheesy but its nice to be happy and comfortable at work. One of the draw backs to starting my new job is my brain is really tired, which makes me a bit grumpy. Not so much at Zack but pretty much every one else. Sorry to anyone around me. That being said I have a rant! I love animals, I love people who adopt shelter animals even more. How ever I dont love people who adopt 2 huge dogs in one day as a surrogate for the children there husband wont let them have especially when said person works full time and is lazy! Who am I talking about do you ask? My neighbors, they adopted an adorable puppy and a HUGE Doberman(they returned to doberman after a week). Which has been nothing but a terror since they got it, here is a list of the things it has done... so far: dug 2 holes under my fence big enough for it to fit threw, came into our yard and pulled rotting food out of my compost bin, then rolled in the rotting food and played with my dog, ate all my dogs food, pulled out the drawer in the shed with the dog and cat food in them ate most of both of those, chewed up some of our fishing stuff, and scratched the heck out of my door, but other then that we love the dog! Now I understand that its a puppy, how ever, they dont discipline the dog and nothing is changing, just a little frustrating. Now on to happier news. Zack and I are almost 100 percent sure we are coming home for Christmas! Watch out Utah here we come. So anyone who would like to see us let me know cuz we will only  be there a week and i don't know if you know this but we are kind of a big deal so we will be pretty busy! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are liking your new job. I totally understand what you mean about being tired, which makes you grumpy. Working is not really that great, even if you do like your job. :) I miss you and I can't wait to see you at christmas. I call that i get a day of you to myself! No matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully accept your call for a full day to your self!! I feel like when I am there we will have some shopping to do! If you know what I mean? Love you CarCar.

    ReplyDelete