Monday, March 21, 2011

Captive Audience…


Saturday, March 19th we went to the air show at Keesler Air Force Base. I have to admit I love air shows I think they fun and so cool. I find huge crowds of different types of people very interesting.  One thing I hate about pretty much all things like air shows and conventions and events like that, is what I call the captive audience syndrome, wondering what that is? It is when events don’t allow you to bring food or drinks or air in with you and then charge you an arm a leg and your first born child! I don’t get it, a cup of water 4 dollars, really, I am pretty sure I just watched you fill the kid size cup from a garden hose! You want to some nachos o well first you have to apply for a loan then if you are approved we can begin to haggle over the price of your stale chips with cheese flavored goo on them. Stupid stupid stupid! Well that’s enough of that, thanks for listening… er reading.

        


  On a happy non-complain filled note, we went to the beach on Sunday, March 20th and it was lovely!! Football, volleyball, the Blue Angels flying over doing tricks, great friends, trail mix, cute puppy, warm sun, cool water, and a beautifully handsome husband to look at, find something wrong with the day I dare you!




Also Zack got his official in hand paper orders today, we leave on the 7th of April and have 7 days to report in at Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, South Carolina! So excited to finally be settled and start our lives. We have been in this sort of bizarre holding pattern for about a year now, and its old!! So very very soon he will be a Stinger!

6 comments:

  1. YAY FOR ORDERS!!! love that you posted... WITH pictures!! and pretty jealous of your weekend! love you! keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouraging words Sav! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you girl! It sounds like you guys are doing so good and I'm so happy for you! I'm excited for you guys to finally have a place to settle. When are you coming to visit???

    P.s. Please dont die in a tornado! Love you! :o)

    -katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you to!! There is a slight chance that I will be in Utah around June 1st for my sister's graduation. If that does have happen it will only be me that gets to come out cuz Zack wont have any opportunities to take leave for a while. If I do come out I expect to see you and Tyler and you can also plan on me kidnapping Jessa, so if you could have her stuff packed that would be great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.s. invite me to be a reader on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always loved the air shows at Hill Air Force Base. My parents live right next to the base so we walked there every year (or whenever they were hosted). Great memories. I remember a can of Bud Light was like $6 last time though. That's just disgusting.

    ReplyDelete