Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finally Got a Blog...

I finally gave in and decided  to do a blog. So i guess here is a little about me and my life. I am 23 years old and very happily married to Zack who is a Marine, which affords us all kinds of adventures. We are currently in Biloxi, MS soon though we will be on our way to Beaufort, South Carolina, thank goodness! We have a moved 3 times this year from Utah to Pensacola, FL Florida to Mississippi and then Mississippi to South Carolina, needless to say I am getting quite good at packing a moving truck. We have two adorable pets Zy who I rescued from a shelter and he is a 50 pound ball of insanity, then we have Ming who is what Zack calls the cuddle beast, she is 5 year old tortoise shell colored kitty. We are a very happy little family. I currently have no job in the sense that I earn an income, I feel how ever that I do indeed have a job -look pretty- clean house- stay hot and skinny- put yummy meals on our table- its a hard job but one of us has to do it! Zack is a full time active duty Marine he is a Calibration Tech, and amazingly smart. In my spare time I make jewelry I will post pics soon all of it is available for purchase off my website which is nearly complete. Thats about all I have for right now more will be on the way.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad katie finally told me you have a blog :) I like to know how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete