Monday, March 28, 2011

Its Official, CPJewelery is Up & Running...

I am so excited to announce that www.cpjewelery.com is now online and fully functioning thanks to my amazing and genius husband who designed my website. I dont have a lot to say about it other than its going and you better go check it out!! Here is some of the stuff I make.



Bronze Chain with Ash Pearl Bracelet.
Lobster Claw Clasp.
Length- 8 inches long










 Bronze Accent with Ash Colored Pearls
Bronze toggle Clasp
Length- 7 inches.








Copper Mesh and Pearl Necklace.
Metal- Copper
Length- 21 inches.
Clasp- Lobster Claw







Many Shades of Green and Moon Stone Wrap Necklace.
Length- 23 and 1/2 Inches.
Metal- Sterling Silver.
No Clasp- Wrap Necklace






Black Crystal, and Leather Earrings with Silver Accents.
Length- 6 and 1/2 Inches.
Metal- Stainless Steel










Purple Ceramic and Swarovski Crystal Earrings with Copper Accents
Length- 2 and 1/2 Inches.
Metal- Solid Copper






Thank you for humoring me and looking at a few of the things I've made. I will keep you updated on how things go. 

4 comments:

  1. So proud of you, babe! Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks love! i miss you like crazy, give D a hug for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat your jewelry is super cute! I might have to splurge on myself and order some from you!!! :) :) Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Katie!I am so glad you like it, even if you don't get your self something, which you totally should, just tell your friends about it! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete